[CPM-SPIRE-L] Paper Invitation for MDPI Mathematics Special Issue "Analysis of One-Dimensional Regularities"

Dominik Koeppl koeppl.dsc at tmd.ac.jp
Thu Nov 18 18:06:22 PST 2021

Dear Colleagues,

I am editing the special issue entitled "Analysis of One-Dimensional Regularities" from the open access journal MDPI Mathematics.
This special issue is about combinatorics on words, strings algorithms, and succinct data structures.
(These topics should fit perfectly into the subject of this mailing list.)

I am inviting you to contribute a work to this special issue.
The deadline for submission is set to the 20th of November 2022.
Prior to submission, you are welcome to send a tentative title and abstract to Ms. Krystal Wang (krystal.wang at mdpi.com) who can quickly give you feedback about whether your work can be included into this special issue.

For more information about this special issue, please consult the following link:

	https://www.mdpi.com/journal/mathematics/special_issues/Analysis_One_Dimensional_Regularities

Thank you for taking a submission into consideration.

Best regards,

Dominik Köppl