[CPM-SPIRE-L] Symposium on pangenomes

Edwards, Scott V. sedwards at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Nov 10 13:55:30 PST 2021

Dear Colleagues –

I hope you are all well. I’m writing to let you know of a hybrid symposium<https://pgec2021.schlieplab.org/> on pangenomes that my colleague Alexander Schliep (University of Gothenburg) and I are planning for November 17, 2021, to be held in Gothenburg, Sweden and also streamed online for registrants. You can read more about the symposium and register here<https://pgec2021.schlieplab.org/>. For those of you close by in Europe, we’d love to see you in Gothenburg! For those of you farther away, please register and tell your students and colleagues. Although the timing will be especially challenging for those of you in the Americas (9 – 17:30 CET), the talks will be recorded and made available for those who register beforehand. Thanks for your interest and please spread the word<https://twitter.com/ScottVEdwards1/status/1452339576962490380>!

Best,

Scott V. Edwards
Professor of Organismic and Evolutionary Biology
Curator of Ornithology
Museum of Comparative Zoology
Harvard University
617-384-8082