[CPM-SPIRE-L] [Last Call for Task Participation] NTCIR-16 Real-MedNLP: Real document-based Medical Natural Language Processing

Shoko Wakamiya wakamiya at is.naist.jp
Tue Nov 23 20:00:00 PST 2021

     NTCIR-16 Real-MedNLP
https://sociocom.naist.jp/real-mednlp/
Registration Due: December 1, 2021
We organize a medical language processing shared task using real
medical documents, Real-MedNLP. This task provides two types of data:
medical case reports and radiology reports. Both corpora are cross-
lingual (Japanese and its English translation), annotated with a
variety of medical expressions.

We will send you our corpora after you register. If you are interested
in the data, please apply as soon as possible, as the deadline is
December 1, 2021. We are currently receiving applications from about
10 teams.

----------------
Tasks
----------------
Subtask 1: NER with 100 samples
Subtask 2: NER with guideline learning
Subtask 3: Application (see the web page for details)

------------------
Future schedule
------------------
* December 1, 2021: Registration Due
* January 2022: Full test (Formal Run)
* February 1, 2022: Evaluation Result Release to the participants
* February 1, 2022: Task overview paper release (draft)
* March 1, 2022: Submission due of participant papers
* May 1, 2022: Camera-ready participant paper due
* June 10-13, 2022: NTCIR-16 Conference (NII, Tokyo, Japan)
(At the NTCIR-16 Conference, online presentation will be available)

------------------
Task Registration
------------------
Please register on the NTCIR-16 website.
http://research.nii.ac.jp/ntcir/ntcir-16/howto.html

------
Organizers
------
Eiji Aramaki (Nara Institute of Science and Technology)
Shoko Wakamiya (Nara Institute of Science and Technology)
Shuntaro Yada (Nara Institute of Science and Technology)
Yuta Nakamura (University of Tokyo)

* Real-MedNLP contact: real-mednlp[at]is.naist.jp