[CPM-SPIRE-L] CFP: [MDPI Algorithms] Special Issue “String Algorithms and Applications”

Dominik Koeppl dominik.koeppl at uni-muenster.de
Thu Jun 8 03:07:35 PDT 2023

CALL FOR PAPERS:
MDPI Algorithms Special Issue “String Algorithms and Applications”

Dear Colleagues,

together with Prof. Dr. Tatsuya Akutsu, I am editing a special issue entitled “String Algorithms and Applications” from the open access journal "Algorithms" from MDPI.

I am inviting you and your team to contribute a work to this special issue.

This special issue aims to provide a platform for researchers to present their latest work on string algorithms and their applications.
We welcome submissions that focus on the design, analysis, and implementation of algorithms for string processing, text indexes,
lossless data compression, algorithm engineering on strings problems, and applications of string algorithms to solve real-world problems.

For more information of the special issue:

https://www.mdpi.com/journal/algorithms/special_issues/144ZYQOWA8

Best regards,

Dominik Köppl