[CPM-SPIRE-L] CFP: [Mathematics] Special Issue “Combinatorial and Algebraic Structures in Words”

Dominik Koeppl dominik.koeppl at uni-muenster.de
Mon Jun 5 00:45:18 PDT 2023

CALL FOR PAPERS:
MDPI Mathematics Special Issue “Combinatorial and Algebraic Structures in Words”

Dear Colleagues,

I am editing a special issue entitled “Combinatorial and Algebraic Structures in Words” from the open access journal "Mathematics" from MDPI.

I am inviting you and your team to contribute a work to this special issue.
If you wish to check the fit of your manuscript for this issue prior to submission,
you are welcome to send a tentative title and abstract to Ms. Krystal Wang <krystal.wang at mdpi.com> and you will receive feedback shortly.

This special issue aims to provide a forum for researchers to present their latest research on the mathematical structures that can be found in words. Topics of interest include but are not limited to, the analysis of regular structures such as squares or palindromes, compression sensitivity, and algorithms for finding structures in strings.

For more information of the special issue:

https://www.mdpi.com/journal/mathematics/special_issues/Q7H20Y4S18

Best regards,

Dominik Köppl