[CPM-SPIRE-L] HiTSeq 2023 Call for abstracts

Brona Brejova brejova at dcs.fmph.uniba.sk
Tue Apr 11 09:40:42 PDT 2023

HiTSeq 2023 Call for abstracts

HiTSeq 2023 is a topical track at the ISMB-ECCB 2023 Conference in Lyon
France (July 24-25) devoted to the latest advances in computational
techniques for the analysis of high-throughput sequencing (HTS) data. It
provides a forum for in-depth presentations of novel algorithms, analysis
methods, and methods enabling applications in multiple areas of biology
that HTS is transforming.

Some of the presentations are selected from among abstract submissions. The
deadline for abstract submission is April 20, 2023. We are soliciting
high-quality unpublished abstracts of 1-2 pages. More details can be found
at http://hitseq.org

Topics Of Interest
Applications of HTS range from genome sequencing and assembly, genetic
variation analysis, cancer genomics, transcriptomics, epigenetics,
metagenomics, and general sequence analysis algorithms, in particular those
where new sequence technologies such as single molecule/long reads are used
and novel data analysis modalities are applied. We thus seek contributions
where algorithms and methods that take HTS data and convert this into a
biological signal. The program of last year's HiTSeq can be found here:
https://www.iscb.org/ismb2022-program/abstracts/hitseq