[CPM-SPIRE-L] MDPI Mathematics Special Issue "Analysis of One-Dimensional Regularities": Discount Vouchers

Dominik Koeppl koeppl.dsc at tmd.ac.jp
Sun Jul 31 01:01:13 PDT 2022

Dear Colleagues,

this is a short reminder about the special issue entitled "Analysis of One-Dimensional Regularities" from the open access journal MDPI Mathematics with submission deadline set to the 20th of November this year.

I am glad to announce that MDPI has offered ten vouchers with a 100% discount
(meaning that there is no publication fee involved) for submissions.
In case you are interested in publishing under that condition, just drop
me a quick mail - I will distribute these ten vouchers on a "first come, first served" basis.

Thank you for taking a submission into consideration.

Best regards,

Dominik Köppl