[CPM-SPIRE-L] DCC '22 special session: Computation over Compressed Data

Travis Gagie travis.gagie at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 20:55:19 PDT 2021

Dear Colleague,

I hope you are as happy as I am that *the DCC deadline has been extended by
a week to November 8th*.  There are now still two weeks left to submit your
papers to DCC and, more particularly, to our special session on *Computation
over Compressed Data*.  We hope to see you in Snowbird!

Best regards,
Travis Gagie and Nicola Prezza
(session co-chairs)