[CPM-SPIRE-L] the ultimate Raconteur

Laxmi Parida parida at us.ibm.com
Tue Jul 21 22:34:14 PDT 2015

Dear all,

To continue Raffaele's account: on the eve of the Lipari school, we had a
quite and beautiful social event with Alberto and others. I sat with him
for dinner and with his usual humorous style he amused us with his
stories. The next morning, he was even caring enough to ask me if I had
slept well. He attended the talks that morning, sitting in the first row,
with his usual eagerness.

I will always miss him.

 Laxmi