[CPM-SPIRE-L] Fwd: Sad New about Alberto

Srinivas Aluru aluru at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Jul 21 06:49:25 PDT 2015

Amihood and the rest of the CPM-SPIRE community,

         As a colleague in the same School at Georgia Tech, we are
shocked and deeply saddened by the news. In fact, my group jointly
submitted a journal paper with Alberto to the RECOMB special issue of
the Journal of Computational Biology just the Thursday night of last
week. He was a great colleague, scientist, and a mentor.

Srinivas

--
Srinivas Aluru, Professor
School of Computational Science and Engineering

Ph: 404-385-1486    Fax: 404-385-7337
Email: aluru at cc.gatech.edu