[CPM-SPIRE-L] Position at California State University

Soltys, Michael michael.soltys at csuci.edu
Mon Jul 13 09:31:50 PDT 2015

Dear All,

The department of Computer Science at California State University Channel Islands is hiring again this year; here is the job posting and the application site:

	http://bit.ly/1L4eIOm

On this page go to “SEARCH JOBS” in the top of the left margin, choose “Computer Science” in “Programs”. The position is "Computer Science - Assistant Professor”. Note that we may also consider hiring at an associate level.

We are located just north of Los Angeles, in the foothills of the Santa Monica Mountains. The department is new, and the University is investing in its growth. The CSU system is the largest state school system in the nation; we are one of 24 campuses. You can find out more details about the department here:

	http://compsci.csuci.edu

Feel free to forward this email to anyone who might be interested in applying. We are looking for various areas, and Stringology is one of them!

Don’t hesitate to write if you have questions.

All the best,

Michael

--
Michael Soltys
Professor & Chair Dept. of Computer Science
email: michael.soltys at csuci.edu
home: http://soltys.cs.csuci.edu
dept: http://compsci.csuci.edu