[CPM-SPIRE-L] CFP: AAIM'2014

bhz at cs.montana.edu bhz at cs.montana.edu
Fri Feb 14 08:26:12 PST 2014

Apologies if you have already received this CFP for AAIM'14.
This year, both of the invited speakers (Ming Li and Christos
Papadimitriou) for AAIM'14 will be talking about computational
biology.

Conf dates: July 8-11, 2014.
Paper submission deadline: Feb 23, 2014.

best regards,

Binhai Zhu
Montana State University