[CPM-SPIRE-L] AofA 2024: Deadline extension 13 March AoE

Sebastian Wild sebawild at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 11:02:29 PST 2024

Dear colleagues,

The deadline for submissions to the /35th International Conference on
Probabilistic, Combinatorial, and Asymptotic Methods for the Analysis of
Algorithms (AofA 2024)/ (https://www.math.aau.at/AofA2024/
<https://www.math.aau.at/AofA2024/>) has been extended to *13 March
2024* (AoE).

The call for papers is here: https://www.math.aau.at/AofA2024/calls/

We take this opportunity to remind you of the deadlines and links for
the registration:

*Registrations are open:
*https://store.bath.ac.uk/product-catalogue/items-for-staff-students-and-alumni/faculty-of-science/department-of-mathematical-sciences/department-of-mathematical-sciences-aofa-2024
<https://store.bath.ac.uk/product-catalogue/items-for-staff-students-and-alumni/faculty-of-science/department-of-mathematical-sciences/department-of-mathematical-sciences-aofa-2024>

The normal registration fee is £100 per person + £50 for the conference
dinner. This includes full attendance at all AofA sessions, coffee
breaks, and lunches every day at the conference venue, and the
conference dinner. The deadline to register is *Friday 17th May 2024*;
however, we would appreciate registrations as early as possible to help
us secure good deals for dinner and catering.

Early-bird registrations, until *Friday 3rd May 2024*, receive a reduced
fee of £100 including the dinner.

*Fund to support PhD students’ participation:
*We have some funding for PhD students would like to attend AofA 2024
but won’t be able to attend without financial support from us: there is
an opportunity to ask for this support on the registration form. If you
want to apply for this funding, please register as soon as possible,
and*before 17th April 2024*.

You can find all this information (and more!) on the conference
website:https://www.math.aau.at/AofA2024/
<https://www.math.aau.at/AofA2024/>

We are looking forward to seeing you in June in Bath!

Best wishes,
Cécile and Sebastian (as local organizers)