[CPM-SPIRE-L] PhD Position in Data Structures, University of Liverpool

Sebastian Wild sebawild at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 07:33:05 PDT 2023

Dear colleagues,

I have a fully-funded PhD position (UK Home student fees only) in
Algorithms at the Department of Computer Science of the University of
Liverpool.  The position is for 3.5 years and the topic is in the
general area of algorithms and data structures.

More details can be found here:
https://www.findaphd.com/phds/project/computing-over-compressed-data-new-space-efficient-data-structures-for-structure-data/?p160736

The intended starting date is in the first half of 2024.  The deadline
for applications is 31st December 2023; but applications after that date
may still be considered.

If you are a potential candidate, feel free to contact me directly if
you have questions.  If you know of any potentially interested
candidates, please forward this e-mail to them.

My associated EPSRC project has funding for a 3-year postdoc, which will
be advertised soon.

Best,
Sebastian Wild

--