[CPM-SPIRE-L] Sequences in London ‘24 - Call for Presentations/Participation

Golnaz Badkobeh golnaz.badkobeh at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 17 04:23:34 PST 2023

Dear CPM/SPIRE community,

Sequences in London is a 2-day workshop to be held 8-9 February, 2024 at
City University in the heart of London. The workshop aims to gather
researchers working on different aspects of symbolic sequences, including
string algorithms and data structures, computational biology, combinatorics
on words, and other application areas.

Attendance is free to registered participants. If you would like to
participate in the meeting, and/or give a talk (~20-30 minutes), please
register via the link below.

https://sites.google.com/view/sequences2024/

Additionally we have a small number of travel scholarships available for
students who would like to present their work.

The workshop has no published proceedings, and talks may present already
published work or work in progress. A special issue of a journal open to
all workshop participants is planned for after the workshop.

We look forward to seeing you in London.

Golnaz Badkobeh, Gabriele Fici, and Simon J. Puglisi
Sequences 2024 Organizers