[CPM-SPIRE-L] Fwd: Call for Proposals | ZiF Bielefeld

Stoye, Jens jens.stoye at uni-bielefeld.de
Wed Dec 20 09:44:40 PST 2023

Dear colleagues with interest in computation and beyond:

You want to pursue a current, original topic with an interdisciplinary group of scholars? The Center for Interdisciplinary Research (ZiF), Bielefeld University's Institute for Advanced Study, offers the opportunity to do just that on its campus in Bielefeld, Germany, by providing:

- financial resources (e.g. for events, accommodation, travel expenses)
- the necessary infrastructure (e.g. conference and working spaces, apartments)
- organisational support
- time and space for in-depth work on a subject

All details on our funding format "Research in Groups" and the current Calls for Proposals can be found on our website<https://www.uni-bielefeld.de/einrichtungen/zif/funding/research-in-groups/>. A brief overview is attached as PDF.

It would be great if you forward this information to potentially interested colleagues!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Many thanks and best wishes,
Anika Haverig
Managing Director