[CPM-SPIRE-L] Paper Invitation for Springer's Acta Informatica Special Issue "Advances in String Processing Algorithms and String Data Structures"

Dominik Köppl dkppl at yamanashi.ac.jp
Thu Dec 14 16:36:46 PST 2023

Dear colleagues,

it is my pleasure to announce a new special issue entitled "Advances in String Processing Algorithms and String Data Structures"
of Springer's Acta Informatica. This special issue will be edited by Golnaz [1] and me [2].

The topic is on theoretical results for string processing or string data structures.

I am inviting you to contribute a work to this special issue.
The deadline for submission is the 1st of April 2024.
Feel free to drop me a mail or a message when you plan to submit.

For more information about this special issue, please consult one of the following links:

- https://link.springer.com/journal/236/updates/26523230
- https://link.springer.com/collections/eiegiieeig

Thank you for taking a submission into consideration.

Best regards,

Dominik

[1]: https://www.city.ac.uk/about/people/academics/golnaz-badkobeh
[2]: https://eradb-ref.yamanashi.ac.jp/html/100008781_en.html