[CPM-SPIRE-L] graduate student positions available

Yakov Nekrich yakov.nekrich at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 9 19:31:41 PDT 2022

Dear Colleagues,

I am looking for motivated graduate  students (Masters or PhD) to work
with me on string and geometric data structures  at Michigan
Technological University. There are  several research positions
available.  Some information about my current research topics can be
found at my homepage https://pages.mtu.edu/~yakov/ .

Applications or informal inquiries should be sent to me at
yakov at mtu.edu. An application should consist of a brief statement  of
interest, CV, and academic transcripts.  Candidates will be considered
until the positions are filled, but I hope to get most applications by
the end of this year.

Yakov