[CPM-SPIRE-L] Brunel Bioinformatics Workshop

Lorraine Ayad (Staff) Lorraine.Ayad at brunel.ac.uk
Tue Mar 29 08:14:33 PDT 2022

[cid:0d21a96d-faac-4cb9-8fc6-8805cf00307b]

The Computational Biology Group at Brunel University London, UK is organising a workshop series, namely the Brunel Bioinformatics Workshop in May 2022. We would like to invite participants to this workshop series which will take place every Friday afternoon in May. Attendance can be both online and in person.

The workshop will host several guest speakers under the themes of Sequences, Graphs and Statistical Modelling in Bioinformatics. Our last session will be a round-table discussion, discussing challenges and open problems within the three themes.

For more information and to register please visit www.bbw2022.co.uk<http://www.bbw2022.co.uk/>.
Dr Lorraine Ayad | PhD AFHEA
Associate Lecturer of Computer Science
Room 212 | Wilfred Brown Building | Department of Computer Science
Brunel University London<http://www.brunel.ac.uk/> | Computational Biology Group<https://www.brunel.ac.uk/research/Groups/Computational-Biology> | Personal Webpage<http://people.brunel.ac.uk/~blla008/>