[CPM-SPIRE-L] faculty position at Seoul National University

Kunsoo Park kpark at theory.snu.ac.kr
Fri Sep 24 00:08:27 PDT 2021

*Tenure-Track/Tenured Professors in Computer Science and Engineering*

The Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Seoul National
University, invites applications for tenure-track or tenured positions in
the foundation of computer science including theory of computation,
algorithms, and so on. Applicants should have (i) a Ph.D. degree at the
time of application; and (ii) a good scholarly record demonstrating
(potential for) teaching and research excellence.

The Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Seoul National
University, with its 34 internationally renowned faculty members and
high-tech facilities, provides a world-class learning and research
environment for over 400 undergraduate and 350 graduate students. Many of
our professors conduct state-run large, long-term research projects,
leading South Korea’s future in computer technology. They also collaborate
with the industry in many joint projects that apply the latest technologies
in the real world. In addition, many professors and graduates are
successfully creating startups with innovative ideas and technologies.
Furthermore, as Korea’s top educational institution, we place an emphasis
on educating our students to become global leaders, as we want our students
to become more than just computer scientists.

Applicant(s) need to submit the application form, full CV, copies of
academic credentials, research achievement list, details of courses taught
and evaluation results (if available), a research plan, a teaching
statement, together with at least two or three letters of recommendation.

For detailed information, please refer to
https://shine.snu.ac.kr/adm/adm/hura/wrct/noticeMattr.action?aplyFgType=FULL,
or https://eng.snu.ac.kr/node/20237

On-line submission period: Sep. 23 (Thursday) to Oct. 8 (Friday) 2021 in
Korean Standard Time.

*If you have any inquiry, mail to **recruit at cse.snu.ac.kr
<recruit at cse.snu.ac.kr>.*