[CPM-SPIRE-L] Master's Scholarships

Maxime Crochemore Maxime.Crochemore at univ-eiffel.fr
Thu Mar 25 01:30:52 PDT 2021

Dear colleague,

The 2021-2022 hiring campaign for international Bézout master's
scholarships is open until May 21.  This year, we will be able to accept
more applications than usual (about 10, compared to 7 usually).  Bézout
Master program is directed towards excellent students in mathematics or
computer science (or both) from foreign institutions willing to pursue
their studies in Université Paris-Est at the master's level.  The
laureates will receive about 1300 € per month over 11 months (pending
approval of the University Executive Board) and will be proposed a room
on the campus.  Furthermore, the best students will then be invited to
join the PhD program of the Doctoral School MSTIC (Mathematics, Sciences
and Information and Communication Technology).  A joint supervision with
the student's national doctoral framework, leading to both PhD grades,
is possible.

The details of the program can be found here:
http://bezout.univ-paris-est.fr/masters-scholarships/
<http://bezout.univ-paris-est.fr/masters-scholarships/>
<http://bezout.univ-paris-est.fr/masters-scholarships/
<http://bezout.univ-paris-est.fr/masters-scholarships/>> .  From the
same webpage, a link to the application form is available; the deadline
will be May 21.  On April 27 and 30, we plan to hold two online
presentations of the Bézout master's program and scholarships, followed
by a session of questions and answers; potential applicants should
express their interest (without commitment to attend), so that we can
send them the credentials for the meeting; see the webpage.

A description of the activities of the Bézout Labex can be found in the
attached leaflet.  One can also send you a few printed leaflets at your
postal address.

Contact: Raphaël Danchin <danchin at u-pec.fr <mailto:danchin at u-pec.fr>>