[CPM-SPIRE-L] 3-year postdoc in Luiss University, Rome, Italy

Giuseppe F. Italiano pino.italiano at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 12:33:34 PDT 2020

I have a 3-year postdoc position available in my university, and I am
looking for candidates with a strong research background in algorithms. If
you are interested, please get in touch with me. The deadline for
application is October 23, 2020. More details follow.
============================
Applications are invited for a 3-year postdoctoral position in algorithms
at Luiss University in Rome, Italy. The postdoc would start approximately
in the Spring 2021. Ideal candidates should have a Ph.D. in theoretical
computer science / algorithms, or should be close to completing their
Ph.D., and a solid research track-record. Candidates should apply at the
following link: http://jsa.luiss.it/LGCAssegni/index.zul?CDS=AS4048
<http://jsa.luiss.it/LGCAssegni/index.zul?CDS=AS4048&fbclid=IwAR0v-2rkp-Xeng5OraQ4b8reCRBsXKk4n40K7I8L3TYPqQ8eXGyEej73AEs>
by October23, 2020 at 2pm Central European Summer Time (CEST).
In their application, candidates should submit a current CV with list of
publications, university transcripts, Ph.D. certificate, a letter
describing their research plan, and a scanned copy of their passport.

Giuseppe F. Italiano

Dipartimento di Impresa e Management

*Luiss*
Libera Università Internazionale
degli Studi Sociali Guido Carli

Viale Romania, 32 - 00197 Roma
gitaliano at luiss.it docenti.luiss.it/italiano <http://www.luiss.it>

Il tuo 5x1000 alla Luiss: C.F. 02508710585