[CPM-SPIRE-L] a call for a post-doc position

Ilan Newman ilan.newman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 22:30:21 PDT 2018

Postdoc position - CS dept at the university of Haifa.

We seek a highly creative, independent, strongly motivated researcher
to join us at the CS dept. of University of Haifa.  Strong background
in CS-theory / combinatorics is needed. My research is mainly on
property-testing, but I am interested in high dimensional
combinatorics, finite metric spaces and other areas as well (see
cs.haifa.ac.il/~ilan/).

The position is for one year, and the researcher will be hosted by CRI
(Caesarea Rothschild Institute, see
https://cri.hevra.haifa.ac.il/home), hosting a number of researchers in
several branches of CS.

Starting date: asap, but the same call for Oct 2019 will hold.

Please send your CV and have three reference letters sent to:
ilan at cs.haifa.ac.il
For any other inquiries contact ilan at cs.haifa.ac.il