[CPM-SPIRE-L] A postdoc position at AI lab of RSVP Technologies Inc.

lxf at rsvptech.cn lxf at rsvptech.cn
Mon Nov 19 18:19:43 PST 2018

The AI lab of RSVP Technologies Inc.,in Beijing, China is inviting applications for industrial postdoctoral positions in artificial intelligence and deep learning with applications innatural language processing and immunopeptide sequencing.
The postdocs will work with Dr. Ming Li, a professor at the University of Waterloo and a fellow of the Royal Society of Canada. Professor Li's main research interests include deep learning, conversation robots, Kolmogorov complexity and its applications, analysis of algorithms, computational complexity, natural language processing, and bioinformatics.
We seek creative, independent, strongly motivated researchers to join our group. The ideal candidate will have a PhD or equivalent, in computer science. A strong background in algorithms or data analytics and machine learning help greatly. Candidates with strong programming (and system) skills will also be considered.
Please send your CV to Ms. Xufang Lou at lxf at rsvptech.cn. <lxf at rsvptech.cn>
Best regards,
Xufang Lou