[CPM-SPIRE-L] A few places left for the GATB Programming Training Session - April 18, 2018 - Paris -

Pierre Peterlongo pierre.peterlongo at inria.fr
Tue Mar 27 08:19:51 PDT 2018

Dear colleagues,

- Are you interested in learning how to make high-performance software
tools to process and analyze sequencing reads data?
- Are you a little familiar with C++ programming?
- Are you happy to come to Paris during spring 2018, for instance for
RECOMB-seq and/or RECOMB?

Ok, this event if fully made for you. There are still a few places left.
Inscription deadline April, 11 2018.

The GATB [1] development team will hold a **GATB Programming Training
Session** the day before RECOMB-seq [2].

- What: tutorial session program is available [3]
- When: April 18, 2018.
- Where: Jussieu, Paris, France (where RECOMB-seq and RECOMB will take
place).

To attend to this GATB Programming Training Session: please fill in this
very short form [4]. Inscription is free but mandatory (deadline April,
11 2018)

[1]: http://gatb.inria.fr/
[2]: http://recomb2018.fr/recomb-seq/
[3]:
http://gatb.inria.fr/gatb-programming-day-paris-pre-recomb-seq-april-18-2018

[4]: http://gatb.inria.fr/gatb-programming-day-pre-recomb-seq-registration/

--
Document sans titre

*Pierre Peterlongo - INRIA* - Research Associate / Chargé de recherche
http://people.rennes.inria.fr/Pierre.Peterlongo/

Campus de Beaulieu- Rennes
35042 Rennes Cedex, France
Tel : +33 (0)2 99 84 74 59
Fax : +33 (0)2 99 84 71 71

**I do not read emails after 1pm. Call me by phone for any emergency* *