[CPM-SPIRE-L] Booklet for Danny Breslauer

Giuseppe F. Italiano pino.italiano at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 09:24:10 PST 2018

As we know, Danny Breslauer passed away prematurely on December 19,
2017. This was quite a shock for many of us.

We are preparing a booklet dedicated to Danny's memories, where each
of us could write one page (in plain vanilla LaTeX) containing some
nice memories and stories about Danny. It would be very nice to
include also photos with captions. If you wish to be part of this, you
can send your contribution by January 31, 2018 at latest to the
following email addresses:
   pino.italiano at gmail.com, kpark at theory.snu.ac.kr
We will then compile everything together and share it with Danny's
friends and relatives.

We also plan to get together at some point to celebrate Danny's life.
If you're interested, please let us know and we will keep you posted.

Best regards,
Zvi Galil, Giuseppe F. Italiano, Gad M. Landau, Kunsoo Park and Cosimo Spera

Giuseppe F. Italiano
Universita' di Roma "Tor Vergata"
via del Politecnico 1, 00133 Roma, Italy
Tel. +39-06-72597394, Fax +39-06-72597460
Email: giuseppe.italiano at uniroma2.it
Skype: pinoitaliano62