[CPM-SPIRE-L] Ph.D. student in High Performance Computing for Bioinformatics Heidelberg, Germany.

Pierre Peterlongo pierre.peterlongo at inria.fr
Thu Apr 12 01:19:36 PDT 2018

Dear all,

Here is an announcement for an open position
https://www.h-its.org/jobs-en/predoctoral-position-sco-group-hits-04-2018-2/
from the ITN IGNITE project (http://www.itn-ignite.eu/)

"The student will apply high performance computing techniques (e.g., low
level optimization, dynamic computational kernel selection at run-time,
or load balance algorithms) to accelerate large-scale phylogenetic
inferences on supercomputers. The project also includes the development
and efficient implementation of advanced statistical models of molecular
evolution on supercomputers."

Pierre.

--
Document sans titre

*Pierre Peterlongo - INRIA* - Research Associate / Chargé de recherche
http://people.rennes.inria.fr/Pierre.Peterlongo/

Campus de Beaulieu- Rennes
35042 Rennes Cedex, France
Tel : +33 (0)2 99 84 74 59
Fax : +33 (0)2 99 84 71 71

**I do not read emails after 1pm. Call me by phone for any emergency* *