[CPM-SPIRE-L] First Call for Papers, CPM'2018, July 2-4, 2018, Qingdao, China

Binhai Zhu bhz at esus.cs.montana.edu
Mon Nov 20 18:53:47 PST 2017

Dear CPM-SPIRE community members,

After some delay with the Chinese regulations, we have finally had
everything formally approved for CPM'18 to run in China (for the first
time!). While it might take another few days to fix everything, here
comes the first (short) version of the CFP for CPM'18:

Dates: July 2-4, 2018
Venue: Qingdao, China
Webpage: http://cpm2018.sdu.edu.cn

Submission deadline: Feb 7, 2018
Notification: March 23, 2018

Original research papers in the traditional CPM areas like string
matching/searching, string comparison, string compression, computational
biology, etc, are sought, together with related papers from the areas
like data mining, bioinformatics, natural language processing, etc.
Please check the conference webpage for more details.

We look forward to meeting you in July, 2018, in the beautiful
coastal city of Qingdao, China!

CPM'2018 Organizers:

Gonzalo Navarro
David Sankoff