[CPM-SPIRE-L] IWOCA 2017 Open Problem Session - 2nd Call

Gabriele Fici gabriele.fici at unipa.it
Sun Jun 11 23:56:52 PDT 2017

28th International Workshop on Combinatorial Algorithms (IWOCA 2017)
Newcastle, Australia, July 17–21, 2017
https://carma.newcastle.edu.au/meetings/iwoca/ <http://iwoca2016.cs.helsinki.fi/>

Call for open problem suggestions for the IWOCA open problems session
Since its earliest gatherings, the International Workshop on Combinatorial
Algorithms (IWOCA) has had collaborative problem solving as an essential part of
its meetings. During and after the conference, open problems are collected and
documented on the IWOCA homepage:

https://nms.kcl.ac.uk/iwoca/index_problems.html <http://iwoca.org/index_problems.html>

This time we'd like to invite also colleagues who cannot attend the IWOCA
workshop to suggest open problems. If you have a problem you are willing
to share with the community, and that fits into the scope of IWOCA, you are
welcome to send it to us, the two chairs of the open problem section

Gabriele Fici (gabriele.fici at unipa.it <http://unipa.it/>)
Dalibor Froncek (dfroncek at d.umn.edu <mailto:dfroncek at d.umn.edu>)

Our aim is to publish each problem in the form of 1-2 page PDFs, that also
provide some background information and references for the problems, like
here:

https://nms.kcl.ac.uk/iwoca/problems_list.html <http://iwoca.org/problems_list.html>

Please be ready to put your problem into this format if we ask you to.
We are looking forward to your suggestions,

Gabriele Fici & Dalibor Froncek