[CPM-SPIRE-L] About Danny Breslauer

filippo.mignosi at di.univaq.it filippo.mignosi at di.univaq.it
Tue Dec 26 08:36:04 PST 2017

Danny was one of my best friend.

I have been seeing him, recently mainly with my family in Palermo for long time.
We had the habit of conctacting each other at least once each couple of months.
He wrote me he was in hospital few days before he left us and I was too late answering him.

He was a passionate human being that did not want to show too much his feeling.
Maibe this fact, together with his competitive young life was one of the main cause of his
chronic disease. I do not know what was his "short illness" that obliged him to leave us
but I am aware that he had still plenty of projects to realize.
He was a genius, fast, bright and profound and he had a personal and very human sense of justice that obliged him
sometimes to be not particularly wise. And this is an extremely good reason for appreciating him.
I believe that the world will be a better place with many more people like Danny, and
I am sure that they are there outside
and that  many more are growing.

While we were talking, a couple of months ago, he told me to give a look at his grandfather.
I see a good resemblance. His granfather was a withness at Eichmann trial (chech around mn 6:31)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mv3bsgLaV9Y

I and my family will miss him.

I pay my respects to his family.

Filippo Mignosi