[CPM-SPIRE-L] Terrible news about Danny Breslauer

Stefano Lonardi stelo at cs.ucr.edu
Thu Dec 21 15:45:17 PST 2017

A sad message from Gadi about the passing of
Danny Breslauer.

Stefano

===

From: "landau at univ.haifa.ac.il" <landau at univ.haifa.ac.il>
Subject: Terrible news about Danny Breslauer
Date: December 21, 2017 at 1:44:46 PM PST

Dear Friends,
A note from Iris, Danny Breslauer’s sister:

It is with great sadness that I inform you of the passing of my beloved
brother Danny Breslauer. Danny passed away this morning, Tuesday Dec 19th,
at UCSF medical center after a short illness. In recent years he found joy
in Yoga, studying Japanese and taking long walks. Danny was a gifted
scholar and a brilliant researcher. He was an incredibly caring person,
a wonderful uncle and a loyal friend. But more than all these, he was my
brother. I loved him dearly and will miss him always.
Danny's funeral will be held on Monday, December 25, at Holon Cemetery,
Israel, departing from the main gate at 11am.

VERY SAD
Gadi