[CPM-SPIRE-L] STATegra Summer School in Omics Data Integration

Raffaella Giugliano raffaella.giugliano at ki.se
Tue May 5 03:03:05 PDT 2015

Dear Researchers,
We are really excited to announce the coming STATegra Summer School on Omics Data Integration.
See attached the informative flier we have prepared.

In the summer school we are inviting PhD students and Post-docs to join for:
- Lectures and Hands-on on state-of-the-art high-troughput omic data types.
- Lectures and Hands-on for data integration and visualisation methodologies.
- Seminars on selected topics such as meta-analysis, single-cell RNA-seq and reverse engineering.

Participants will also work in groups to complete a small research project to be presented by the end of the Summer School.

The summer school will be a highly intensive event running for 5 days, see the program at: http://stategrasummerschool.com/programme/
See details and application process at: http://stategrasummerschool.com
We would also ask you kindly to share this information with any colleague you may think would be interested on it.
Looking forward to meet you there,
Best regards
David Gomez-Cabrero and Raffaella Giugliano on behalf of the Organization Committee.

Post: for more information on STATegra see also: stategra.eu<http://stategra.eu>
Post: we are also organizing a conference on Omics Data Integration Conference for the week after the Summer School:
Smodia 2015, http://smodia2015.cipf.es/?p=228

# david.gomezcabrero at ki.se<mailto:david.gomezcabrero at ki.se>
STATegra Dissemination Manager.
David Gomez-Cabrero