[CPM-SPIRE-L] the ultimate Raconteur

Jackie Daykin jackie.daykin at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 14:10:32 PDT 2015

In memory of the charismatic Alberto:

Attached is a beautiful gift from Titti & Alberto when they visited
London, circa 1988.

The plate encapsulates their style, generosity & warm-heartedness - in a
word Italianess !

Cin cin to the good times & friendship!

Jackie & Costas

ps Thanks Ami for organizing this for our dear friend, and also Titti &
Rosa. Actually I remember one night at our home in West Lafayette,
Alberto tenderly checked if Titti was feeling ok, and voila, a few
months later Rosa was born!    Happy days!!  xxx