[CPM-SPIRE-L] the ultimate Raconteur

Gregory Kucherov Gregory.Kucherov at univ-mlv.fr
Thu Jul 23 08:28:54 PDT 2015

> their geometric look. A Swarovski cat and a dog came out. They thanked
> me and Titti pointed out to me that Alberto loved cats.

After reading this, I cannot refrain from sending this picture of Alberto, with Maxime (and a cat), that I took at SPIRE'13 in Jerusalem
and that I personally like very much.

As all of us, I cannot believe I will not see Alberto anymore. Just about 3 weeks ago in Ischia we discussed
approximate repeats. He told me that he was actively working on that, kept asking me questions and promised to get back to me with
further questions by mail. It is so hard to realise he will not.

Gregory