[CPM-SPIRE-L] Fwd: Sad New about Alberto

Vitter, Jeffrey jsv at ku.edu
Tue Jul 21 06:49:27 PDT 2015

Ami,

Very very sad news.  Alberto was always a fountain of enthusiasm and interest.  My thoughts are with his family.

  -- Jeff

--
Jeffrey S. Vitter
Provost and Executive Vice Chancellor

Email jsv at ku.edu<mailto:jsv at ku.edu> | Tel. +1 (785) 864-4904
Web www.provost.ku.edu<http://www.provost.ku.edu> | Twitter @KUprovost

On Jul 21, 2015, at 8:20 AM, Amihood Amir <amir at esc.biu.ac.il<mailto:amir at esc.biu.ac.il>> wrote:

Dear Friends,

Today is a hard day for our community. One of the founders of combinatorial pattern matching passed away last night.
See Raffaele's message below.

Our hearts are with Titti and Rosa.

-- Ami