[CPM-SPIRE-L] London Stringology Days/Algorithmic Workshop 2015 (Last Call for Participation)

Solon P. Pissis solon.pissis at kcl.ac.uk
Mon Jan 5 07:43:26 PST 2015

Dear all,

We invite you to attend the two-day international research meeting:

LSD & LAW 2015 - London Stringology Days & London Algorithmic Workshop

at King’s College London on 5th and 6th February 2015
(http://www.inf.kcl.ac.uk/events/LSD&LAW15/).

The LSD & LAW meetings are organised annually (usually in February) by
Algorithms and Bioinformatics research group at King's College London
(http://www.kcl.ac.uk/nms/depts/informatics/research/ab/index.aspx). The
2015 meeting will have an additional theme "Graph Theory in Design and
Evaluation of Algorithms," partially sponsored by London Mathematical
Society (LMS).

The programme of LSD & LAW 2015 will include three invited talks and a
number of short contributing talks. The invited speakers are:

Thomas Erlebach (University of Leicester)
Paul Spirakis (University of Liverpool)
Esko Ukkonen (University of Helsinki)

Please *let us know* if you plan to attend LSD & LAW 2015 and if you
would like to give a contributing talk (please give a tentative title).
Contributing talks can present recent results or work in progress with
directions for future research, in the areas of discrete algorithms,
stringology, and graph/network algorithms.

We hope you will be able to participate in LSD & LAW 2015.

Best Regards,

Tomasz Radzik and Solon Pissis
on behalf of the LSD & LAW 2015 organising committee.

--
Solon P. Pissis

Lecturer in Computer Science (Algorithms & Bioinformatics)
Algorithms and Bioinformatics group
Department of Informatics
King's College London
Strand