[CPM-SPIRE-L] WCTA 2015 Call for Presentation Abstracts

Travis Gagie travis.gagie at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 02:51:11 PDT 2015

Dear Colleague,

This is a reminder presentation abstracts for WCTA (described in the email
below) are due this Friday, August 7th.  Please forward this email to any
researchers, especially students and post-docs who are not yet well-known
in our community, who you think might have results that would be of
interest to our community.

Best regards,
Travis Gagie
Tatiana Starikovskaya