[CPM-SPIRE-L] RECOMB-CG 2014 CFP

Filippo Utro futro at us.ibm.com
Wed May 28 05:44:27 PDT 2014

Please feel free to circulate & post. Thank you.
(See attached file: CFP-RECOMB-CG2014.pdf)

                     (Call for papers RECOMB-CG 2014)
                The Twelfth RECOMB Satellite Conference on
                           Comparative Genomics
                              Oct 19-22, 2014
                  Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, New York

       Venue: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, Cold Spring Harbor, NY.

The RECOMB-CG satellite workshop brings together leading researchers in the
mathematical,  computational  and  life  sciences  to  discuss cutting edge
research  in  comparative  genomics,  with  an  emphasis  on  computational
approaches  and  novel  experimental  results.  The  program  includes both
invited          speakers          and          contributed          talks.

Submission Deadline: June 27, 2014
Author Notification: July 25, 2014
Final Version Due: August 8, 2014
Posters: TBA

The  Twelfth  RECOMB-CG will be held in Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, Cold
Spring  Harbor,  New York, USA. We invite high-quality original full papers
on  topics  related to comparative genomics. The submitted papers must have
not  been published or under the consideration for publication in any other
journal  or  conference  with  formal proceedings. All accepted papers will
have  to  be  presented  by  one on the authors at the conference. Accepted
papers  will  be  invited  to  be  published  in  the journal BMC Genomics,
following  the  publication policy of the journal. Papers are solicited on,
but not limited to, the following topics:
   ·	population genomics
   ·	genome rearrangement,
   ·	comparative tools for genome assembly
   ·	gene identification and/or annotation