[CPM-SPIRE-L] Storage & indexing of massive data (Royal Society Meeting) Call for participation

Costas Iliopoulos c.iliopoulos at kcl.ac.uk
Tue Dec 4 09:07:38 PST 2012

Dear all

This year we will not be holding LSD & LAW at King's College. Instead we
will be holding the

THEO MURPHY INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC MEETING ON

Storage & indexing of massive data

Thursday 7 – Friday 8 February 2013

The Royal Society at Chicheley Hall, home of the Kavli Royal Society
International Centre

Organised by myself, Simon  Puglisi and  Maxime Crochemore

  If you want to participate, please click here

http://royalsociety.org/events/2013/storing-massive-data/

And click "request an invitation"

For 251.83 British pounds you can get a room  for 2 nights from
Wednesday 6 February 2013 at the Royal Society at Chicheley Hall,
Chicheley, Buckinghamshire, MK16 9JJ. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are
included for the duration of your stay as well meeting refreshments and
registration.
(149.93 pounds for one night, double rooms 15 pounds extra)

I also attach a draft copy of the programme.

Cheers
Costas
--
Costas S. Iliopoulos